wegfahrsperre sensor ( kraftstoffpumpe kabel )?

• hi guys, i hope you can help with my problem once more.

aprox once a week my car wont start, i have the key in my jacket pocket. ( keyless )

the starter spins fine, but no starting

I think the problem is the wegfahrsperre, tried both keys with new batteries, same problem.

i usually get the car startet by putting the key on the dashboard or in front of the

instrument board, is the wegfahrsperre sensor located there?

any thoughts?

regards from Denmark

• There are several sensors all over the vehicle to verify whether the key is inside and at which position in the car. Therefore even if one sensor is not working properly the system still should recognise your key. If this would not be the case you should receive an appropriate message in the display of your dashboard.

Given all these details I doubt that a sensor is the issue. My advise would be to check for DTCs and run a diagnosis according the readout.

OH

Die schnellste Verbindung zwischen zwei Punkten ist eine Gerade.
    Die von den meisten Fahrern am wenigsten beherrschte Strecke zwischen zwei Geraden ist eine Kurve.
    Was das heißt?

Geradeaus sind wir alle schnell !!!

Achtung! Beiträge können Ironie enthalten! Ironie unterliegt nicht der Kennzeichnungspflicht!

Meine Beiträge in diesem Forum geben ausschließlich meine persönlichen Meinungen und Wissensstände wider.

• So there is a message in convers+ indicating that the Key is "out of range", does it show?

if not, it should start, or at least spin.

If out of range, you should not be able to spin it at all. (Never tried if it spins without detected key to be honest)

Am I correct so far?

You can even try to put the key inside the hole, where the original cylinder was. Remove plastic cap.

So the immobilizer should detect the key the old shool way, like it was without Keyless (RFID?)

• No message in convers+

it is like the engine starts very shortly ( 1 sek ) will not take gas and dies

will try key in hole, next time it wont start

• The reported behaviour clearly indicates that this is not related to the immobilizer. I suggest to go the classic way with a dedicated diagnosis.

OH

Die schnellste Verbindung zwischen zwei Punkten ist eine Gerade.
    Die von den meisten Fahrern am wenigsten beherrschte Strecke zwischen zwei Geraden ist eine Kurve.
    Was das heißt?

Geradeaus sind wir alle schnell !!!

Achtung! Beiträge können Ironie enthalten! Ironie unterliegt nicht der Kennzeichnungspflicht!

Meine Beiträge in diesem Forum geben ausschließlich meine persönlichen Meinungen und Wissensstände wider.

• Hi guys, my problem came back yesterday.

After some googling i am certain the problem is the cable from the petrol pump, 6g9t-14a069.

Before i am jacking the car up to clean the stecker, i would like to see a picture of the stecker underneath the car, so i know where to look.

( not the stecker on the pump, but the other end )

hope you guys can help.

• ACE1

Hat den Titel des Themas von „wegfahrsperre sensor?“ zu „wegfahrsperre sensor ( kraftstoffpumpe kabel )?“ geändert.
  • Gruß Tom :fahrenlenkrad:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1.694.000 mal editiert, zuletzt von »digdog« (Heute, 01:96)