Frage, PDC v/h und e-sitze/heizung funktioniert nicht?

• The relay works fine, tested with ohm meter.

With engine running i tested RB1 half pulled out: left pin and upper pin, no lamp on these two, isnt that wrong?

• just testet RB1 insertet and engine running:

pin 86: allways 12v

pin 85, 87, 30 : never 12 v

off course FB 1-12 never get any power

any thoughts?

• 87 = Relay Power out 12 V
    30 = must have always 12 V

85 and 86 = switching current.

Relay RB 1 switches the Power to Fuses FB 1 to FB 8 Rear Box. Why you do not put in a new Relay and see what happens?

Der Fortschritt geschieht heute so schnell, daß, während jemand eine Sache für gänzlich undurchführbar erklärt, er von einem anderen unterbrochen wird, der sie schon realisiert hat.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Dermon4 ()

• 85 = Ground
    87 = Relay Power out
    30 = must have always 12 V

85 and 86 = switching current.

Relay RB 1 switches the Power to Fuses FB 1 to FB 8 Rear Box. Why you do not put in a new Relay and see what happens?

I tried the same relay from RA1, put it in RB1, same same..

without power on pin 30, it must be disconnectet somewhere towards enginbay, perhaps in a connection/stecker?

• Then the Relay ist not the cause.

If no current arrives at relay pin 30 and fuse F20 engine box is OK, then you should measure the whole line between Engine Box F20 and Rear Box Relay for Pass Through

perhaps in a connection/stecker

Maybe.
    But a break is also possible at any other point between engine box and rear box.

Der Fortschritt geschieht heute so schnell, daß, während jemand eine Sache für gänzlich undurchführbar erklärt, er von einem anderen unterbrochen wird, der sie schon realisiert hat.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Dermon4 ()

• On RA1 pin 30 allways has current!

Wire that supplies RB1/pin 30 must be broken.

Where can i find a wiring diagram?

• Before you continue do one more thing: Pull the FB 9 and the FB 10. They are not switched over the RB1 Relay but they get current over the same line from F20 Engine. One Pin of each must have 12 V always.
    Found a Picture of the Backside of the Rear Fusebox. [HERE]
    On the left side you can see on the upside the four wires of RB1. Maybe its helpful.

• Do you have a "FC"-Area in your Rear Box?

• I mean a third Fuseblock in the Rear Box. like FA and FB

No matter
    Somewhere
    near the rear fusebox is a connection point at which the cable from the
    F20 engine box is splitted. From F20 to Rear Box the cable has over the whole lenghth a green/red colour.

• I mean a third Fuseblock in the Rear Box. like FA and FB

No matter
    Somewhere
    near the rear fusebox is a connection point at which the cable from the
    F20 engine box is splitted. From F20 to Rear Box the cable has over the whole lenghth a green/red colour.

Do i have to take the fusebox out, to see this?

On my car i think fusebox RB is powerede by F18.

• Then pull FC 5, 6 and 8 and test the pins in the box. They also get their power over the Cable from F20 Engine Box. If these also have no power, then the cable from the F20 is probably broken and must be measured

• this point

Gruß Tom :fahrenlenkrad:

Dieser Beitrag wurde bereits 1.694.000 mal editiert, zuletzt von »digdog« (Heute, 01:96)

• Then pull FC 5, 6 and 8 and test the pins in the box. They also get their power over the Cable from F20 Engine Box. If these also have no power, then the cable from the F20 is probably broken and must be measured

all d e a d ( test without ignition )

• On my car i think fusebox RB is powerede by F18.

No, thats for the Central Fusebox over the glove box

all d e a d ( test without ignition )

Cable from F20 probably broken. Like I say - you should measure it.

• No, thats for the Central Fusebox over the glove box

Cable from F20 probably broken. Like I say - you should measure it.

OK.

Can you see if F20 goes through a connection/stecker, maybe under the driver seat?